A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page.Its utility is that the web is able to remember your visit when back to navigating this site. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies services offered by any page would be greatly diminished. If you want more information about what are cookies, what to store, how to remove them, disable them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way spam is combated.
This website uses the following cookies from others:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to elaborate statistics on the traffic and volume of visits of this web. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons.
Disabling or deleting cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disabling or removing cookies from this web site. These actions are performed differently based on the browser you are using. Here we leave you a quick guide to the most popular browsers..
- Web browsers are tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place it should be their right to removing or disabling them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the mentioned browsers..
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies to help the browser remember your decision of non-acceptance of them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share cookies with another, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires it. According to Google does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations You can find detailed information on this in this link.If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we enclose this other link.